Do you want to look like a queen with a beautifulAnkara tie on your head? Then, read the article and find out some of the best ways to tie it. Ankara head tie looks good on every African woman and there are plenty of interesting ways to tie them. Find out how to tie head tie with ankara in our tutorial!
LEARN HOW TO TIE HEAD TIE WITH ANKARA!
Ankara fabrics are a huge and undeniable part of African fashion style. It is bright, versatile, and good-quality – not mentioning that it is showcasing the true African spirit and beauty. Lots of fashionable items can be made of ankara fabric, and head ties are one of them. Many women like tying their head with a beautiful ankara head tie and looking like royalty. By the way, head ties for women are all diverse and unique, because ankara fabric offers millions of different options. The way women tie them on their heads also depends on the country, culture, and creativity, there are so many various ways to do it.
Ankara head tie is perfect for a formal occasion, like wedding – no matter if it is yours or someone else’s. You can wear it to the other special events where you have to look on point. Some women like wearing interesting and colorful ankara ties on a daily basis. The head tie is a large part of African culture, and it shows the traditions and customs of African countries perfectly.
In case you want to know some of the best ways to tie the ankara nhead tie, you should pay your attention to this article. Obviously, listing all the ways would take a lot of time, but we have chosen some of the most lovely and elegant ones for your pleasure. Check them out and develop your perfect look!
1. FRONT KNOT TURBAN
This ankara wrap is quite easy and you will not have to spend much time on it. The structure of this wrap will make you stand out among everyone else. So, here is a head tie tutorial on how to tie the ankara head tie with a front knot.
- First, you should put your hair into a bun. Usually, this is a classic hairstyle for those who like head ties. Besides, it will add some volume to your hair and make it outstanding.
- Then, you should fold the tie into the shape of triangle.
- The next step will be to put the middle of the triangle’s longer side on the back of the head. Two opposing tie ends should be tied together in front.
- Then, the middle end needs to be twisted with one of the side ends, and they should be moved to the back.
- Afterwards, the remaining end can be tied together with the twisted ends.
- The ends that stick up can be tucked.
- Congratulations, you have your ankara head wrap ready!